The company offers a convenient app and service that enables independent shoppers to connect with their customer base. Besides groceries, household supplies can be ordered through the app. Moreover, shoppers can earn a little extra income by working part-time or even full-time as an independent contractor.
If you don’t want to keep your profile information, you can easily delete Instacart account. A digital footprint cleanup or a digital afterlife management might be appealing to you. In some cases, you might need to delete an account of someone who has passed away, or an account you have may have been seized by scammers.
Here is a step-by-step guide to help you delete your Instacart account information, regardless of the reason for your deletion.
What causes someone to delete Instacart account?
Instacart, however, is not loved by everyone. It is likely that you will decide you do not want to use Instacart, or to retain any affiliation with the company because of criticisms and controversies.
Deleted accounts could be the result of countless factors that vary from user to user, but scam is one of the most common reasons. It is one of the biggest drawbacks of digital technology. Despite all possibilities, some users failed miserably and decided to delete their accounts after they have been scammed by scammers indulging in fraudulent activities that impact our lives.
Other reason can be:
- Instacart accounts that are no longer needed should be deleted.
- Despite its ability to access their services, Instacart stores credit card information and location information.
- It may be a good idea to delete your account if you no longer want your information to be available to Instacart.
- With the mobile app for iPhone or Android, you can easily delete your Instacart account.
- It lowers your quality of life, according to you.
- Your time is being wasted, and you’re getting little in return.
- Having your personal data and online footprint stored in data centers makes you uncomfortable.
It takes just a few minutes to delete your account. Here’s what you need to do via Instacart’s mobile app, for iPhone or Android.
class="wp-block-heading">How to delete an Instacart account?
Cancel Instacart Account Online
- The website address for this is “https://www.instacart.com/help/contact” Click on the link and enter the information
- Access your account by signing in. The page redirected to the contact page.
- You can access your account by clicking “My Account” in the contact section
- After clicking “Account Information”, a window will appear.
- Click on “I NEED HELP STILL”
- Select “Email us” from the drop-down menu.
- Next, write a message that you wish to delete your instacart account in the text field.
- Submit the form by clicking “Submit”.
You will receive a message from them when you click submit. If your Instacart email address is linked to your account, you can regularly check that email for updates. Usually it takes about 3 days for the entire process to be completed.
Delete Instacart Account By Email
- Send an email to Instacart to request the deletion of your account.
- Go to the Instacart website or app and open your registered email account.
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Send an email with the subject line “DELETE MY ACCOUNT REQUEST.”.
- You can request for your account to be deleted by writing to the company.
- Press the “Send” button. An instacart account can be deleted.
Your information and account should be deleted from their database when they receive your email.
Call Instacart to Delete Instacart Account
- On your Android phone, iPhone, or iPad, open Instacart.
- Call Instacart and ask them to delete your free account.
- To cancel your account, call 1-800-246-7822 and ask for cancellation.
An Alternative way to delete an Instacart Shopper Account
You can earn extra money working as an Instacart Shopper on a flexible schedule. If, however, you no longer wish to use Instacart or no longer have the time to spare, you should cancel your account.
Here are some simple steps you can take to cancel your Instacart Shopper account.
1. Sign in to the app
You can cancel your Instacart Shopper account by logging into the app. You can use this app to work, communicate with customers, deliver products, and get paid for your work.
In order to log into the app, you will need your login information and password, or you will need to update your password.
Instacart can speed up the process by communicating through the Shopper app, which gives the company information about the type of account you need to close.
2. Go to the customer service page
Once you’re in the app, tap the “? ?” icon in the upper right corner. The Shopper Help menu will appear. In the top right of the screen, tap the silhouette of a person with a headset.
If you’d like to speak with customer service, you can select “Chat,” “Schedule a call,” or “Call now.”.
3. Get in touch with Instacart directly
Using the app, you can also locate the appropriate customer service team. Please contact us if you have any outstanding payments you wish to collect or if you have any questions.
Alternatively, you can contact customer service by calling, chatting, or sending an email. Using the Shopper app is the best way to chat with a representative.
Why did instacart deactivate my account?
We need to understand the different reasons for a deactivation before we explore Instacart driver reactivations. The following reasons can lead to your deactivation under Instacart’s deactivation policy:
- Multiple accounts from same person
- Engaging in harassment or violating instacart’s terms of service
- Low ratings will certainly result in your account being deactivated
- The high rate of cancellation occurs when a delivery is accepted and then cancelled
- Not understanding what the agreement is about before entering into a contract
- The violation of an applicable law or regulation
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
How to cancel an instacart order?
Tap on the Account icon to cancel your Instacart order. Simply tap the order you want to place. 3 Tap on the order you want to cancel. Step 4: Tap Cancel order to cancel the order. Confirm the cancellation of the order
How to cancel an instacart membership?
If you would like to cancel your membership, you can do so by calling 1-888-246-7822.
On the app or website, you can change or cancel your membership plan
You can end your Instacart Express membership by selecting End membership > Continue canceling
Does Instacart charge after a free trial?
Trials or promotional memberships are only available once per household and cannot be combined with any other offer. The credit or debit card we have on file will be charged when the free trial or promotional membership period ends.
How do I cancel auto renewal on Instacart?
Your membership should be canceled prior to an automatic renewal if you do not want to be charged. Memberships can still be used through July 31. Log into Instacart.com, make sure you are logged in, click “Accounts” and then “Your Account” and click “end membership”