How to Design/Make Redbubble Stickers
Consider the case where you are familiar with RedBubble, and you wish to start using it to create a portfolio.
Artists can get their work noticed and paid on the Redbubble marketplace.
A Redbubble favorite, stickers are especially appealing when artists are able to harness all the skills necessary for sticker design.
How to Design Stickers for Redbubble
In addition to being a global marketplace focusing on print-on-demand designs, Redbubble acts as a platform for users to create their own designs.
Launched in 2006, this website was designed to provide independent artists with a platform for advertising and selling their products online.
How to Design Stickers for Redbubble
Redbubble is a great place to upload your sticker designs, but if you want them to sell, you need to observe a few tips before uploading.
Turning your hobby into a side business could earn you some money.
Here are a few tips for optimizing print designs.
- Images of high resolution
- BackGround Transparent
- PNG format
#1.Choose High Resolution Images
In Redbubble, the image quality is much more important than the sticker size.
As stickers come up to 14 inches (35 centimeters), higher-resolution files will still look great when printed on the larger stickers.
RedBubble will only feature designs that are the following dimensions.
I make my designs 4500 x 4500 pixels.
Aside from the file’s resolution, you should also consider whether the image will look good when blown up as stickers.
If your print includes textures, minute details, or text that does not scale well, you should carefully examine your print.
#3.Go For Transparent Images
The designs of Redbubble stickers are often irregular in shape, so they are die-cut. The transparent section within your design will allow you to see through to the product background so you can create intricate designs and shapes.
Your design should not be on a white background and the background should be transparent.
This will improve the look of the final product, and if it looks good.
The likelihood of this product selling more is high.
In addition, you should check for stray pixels in the transparent background.
This will also result in the sticker being cut around, leaving white/transparent space on the outside.
#4.Save As Png
What Program Should You Use?
Ultimately, it depends on what works best for you.
Usually, I use Photoshop, but Canva is a good place to start.
Learning with this platform is easy, and you can start within minutes.
Sticker packs: designing them
What is the best way to create a sticker pack? We’d be happy to answer any questions you may have.
You must save your file as a PNG. Here is an outline of what to include in a sticker pack:
- You must save your file in PNG format.
- The artwork must have transparent backgrounds. You already know how to do that!
- The individual elements of your design must be separated significantly. If they are too close to one another, they cannot be separated.
Short Summary To Make Redbubble Stickers Step BY Step
- Don’t rush your designs, and create the highest resolution files possible. Ensure that your designs are of the highest quality possible so that they are more likely to be chosen and used by others.
- If you create a series of stickers with similar themes, you can appeal to consumers who enjoy collecting stickers. It is often more effective to create a series of related sticker designs than designing random stickers.
- Promote your stickers on social media and in groups with other artists to get noticed. Designing for a larger audience could be beneficial.
Check out the Stickers tile in the uploader if you aren’t sure how the final product will look. Soon you’ll see.