Netflix is one of the best streaming services in the world and now Netflix free on T Mobile.
Selling Offline DVDs to become the streaming service, Netflix at their peaks right now with the great content and shows, and the audience can’t resist themselves to watch the Netflix show.
Though there are ample ways to get the free streaming service such as a first-month trial and buy through gift card.
Netflix banned the first-month free trial in most parts of the world, and if you want to watch Netflix freely, there are other few ways to get the Netflix content free.
In this article, we will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of Netflix for T Mobile users.
How to Setup Netflix Account in T Mobile?
- Before getting started, make sure you have T-mobile App and T-Mobile on your smartphone.
- If you don’t have it, you can get it by signing up.
- Once you get the T Mobile Id and password, you need to follow the below instructions.
Step #1: Once you login to the T-mobile App, then click on the account button.
Step #2: Click on the Add-on, check the below image.
Step #3: And then scroll down and select manage data and Add-ons.
Step #4: Under the service, you need to select the desirable Netflix service or plans.
Step #5: Review the order and select Netflix, agree with Tnc, and click on the Activate button.
Step #6: Then, you will be redirected to the Netflix Web page.
Step #7: Login the Netflix existing account or sign up for the new users.
Step #8: Verify the info and start watching Netflix in your account.
Now you are ready to watch the Netflix show on your mobile, and you have access to entire Netflix shows and documentaries.
Netflix Free On T Mobile Terms and Condition
- Offers may get change anytime without prior notice.
- You will get the Netflix basic (1 screen at $8.99/month) while you can have a 2+ qualifying Magenta service line in good standing.
- Netflix service is not available in Magenta Unlimited.
- You can also have Netflix Standard (2-screen, up to $12.99/mo. value) while you can have 2+ qualifying Magenta Plus.
- The device must be compatible with Netflix.
- Terms and conditions are different from every plan.
- Non- refundable and non-transferrable and even can’t be exchanged with Netflix Gift card.
- You can cancel Netflix anytime.
- One account per customer.
- Like all plans, features may change or be discontinued at any time.
The first point if you have a T-mobile, you have no problem getting the Netflix service, but can you compromise your mobile with other brands?
Netflix has other cheap plans for a single screen – you can get it and also have additional ways to watch Netflix and you can extend the Netflix free trial.
I know live streaming has various fun, its smooth, soothing, and fast.