Lyft Block Account
Lyft is known for its design, development, and operation of a mobile feature that works on ride-sharing transportation principles.
To become an employee or driver in the Lyft franchise, a person needs to make an account in their app.
It is appreciable to read the terms and conditions policy of the company to avoid future discrepancies.
During certain circumstances, the company often blocks the driver’s account; either the company notices an error in the history or illegalized activity is made by drivers against the Lyft company’s policy.
Why does the Lyft company block the driver’s account?
Let overlook the possible reasons why Lyft disables the account. It can be of many reasons such as
- Driver’s inappropriate, unprofessional behavior towards the rider, under such a situation as Lyft, undermines the driver account for 24-48 hours.
- The company also disables the driver’s account when a driver files a false claim against the rider for damaging vehicles or erratic behavior of the rider while the real situation is quite opposite
- A discrepancy in documents or driver’s inactive work leads to the disabling of the account.
- During accidents or damage to vehicles, drivers need to show proper paperwork or record related accidents; until then, Lyft company disables the driver’s account.
For other situations or errors, it is always better to contact the company directly.
How to restore the Lyft block account?
If you cannot access your active Lyft account, follow these simple steps to access the account back for the service.
If there is a problem with sign-in, these steps may be won’t work if Lyft blocks the account intentionally under fraudulent activity or error issues done by drivers.
- Close the app and clear the cache data of the Lyft app from your mobile application.
- Now open the app and follow the elicit instructions given on the app where TEXT start to 46080( 55074 for Canada)
- Click on the ‘GET STARTED’ option on the app and then proceed to login.
- When you log in, Lyft sends a verification code to your registered number; if you don’t receive the verification code, tap on the ‘RESEND CODE’ option.
- If you are still unable to get the verification code after numerous attempts, click the ‘ Problems receiving the code?‘ button then Lyft sent a verification code via call procedure.
- IF you didn’t get a call from a computerized voice, you need to contact the customer service of Lyft company.
customer service through form submission
Drivers can opt for support through online form submission; this option is more serviceable if another way to contact the company doesn’t work.
You can request help to fill the form from the Lyft customer support team.
A driver needs to mention an email address, a subject, and a verified phone number.
- Click ‘I am passenger’ under the section ‘What do you need help with?’
- Then select ‘Profile and account settings’ and then click the ‘No login’ option.
- Then a screen will display two options ‘Received account disabled message’ or ‘No disabled message but can’t log in, choose one option depending on your situation.
- Then click on the Submit option.
Lyft may take several days to issue the response to your problem and contact you back after a few days through email.
Can a driver contact Lyft via call?
Yes, drivers can get in contact with Lyft through calls.
Lyft introduced a call service for its driver support system.
Drivers can directly get in touch with Lyft customer service or Lyft agents through call.
Drivers can call on 631-201-5938 using mobile, no need to have an app—the most accessible method to connect with the Lyft company.